Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dont forget you licence for the nets

1 post in this topic


A licence is required to use a haul, set (gill) or throw (cast) net – however, most of WA's inland waters (rivers, estuaries, inlets, creeks, lakes and their entrances) are closed to netting, and particularly for estuarine waters this is to protect juvenile fish stocks.

Check out our recreational net fishing guide for the fishing rules as well as details of waters open to net fishing. More information at…/Recreational-Fishing-Guides.aspx

Image may contain: outdoor and water

pro staff.jpg

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0