Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Are Diawa Aird any good

I did purchase two of the some time back but sold them before I even used them, I went for the Daiwa Exceler 2000H & Revros 1003 as I saw them after I had bought the Aird reels. here's a site that has a few reviews on the Aird reels that may be of some help to you Danny.. also check out the replies in the first section under read all questions & answers..

http://reviews.cabelas.com/8815/129651/daiwa-aird-spinning-reel-reviews/reviews.htm

cheers

Adrian

Edited by meppstas
alterations..
  • Like 3

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG

Good reel for the price , been using them for a few years now , i am hard on them and rarely maintain but they keep going and have not let me down as yet ,, i do recommend ..

• Like 4