Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meppstas

Daiwa Presso Rod. ULS 5'6'' a little beauty..

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just picked up this little beauty from the USA  for a great price AU$88-35 which included free postage.. Daiwa PRESSO PSO562ULFS 5'6"  1-4lb  ultra light spin. I already have 3 x 6'6'' & 4 x 6'  Daiwa Presso ULFS rods that I use all with new Daiwa spinning reels... This little one is perfect for a couple of the small tight streams that I fish..  Now do I put my little used Okuma VSystem 15a spin reel on it or go for a new little Daiwa 2004H spin reel, already have one in mind..:D :D 

cheers

Adrian

s-l500.jpg.7162ff38072222d3fd44fecad43cdb14.jpg

Edited by meppstas
alterations
3 people like this

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG

What reel are you thinking off if you do purchase one.  I have to make time to start sorting out my stuff and what goes with what.  Have to look at some of the lures I have also in regards to weight.  I need to get a swimbait combo amongst other things.  A rod that can handle between 5 - 8 ounces.  Mind you, 5 may be enough.

cheers

Jim

2 people like this

Yesterday's are gone!

Posted (edited)

Hi Jim,  not going overboard with the reel for this little rod, I finished up picking up this nice little Daiwa 16 Crest 2004H spinning reel from Japan.. It will do the job nicely for what I want. Probably won't get a real lot of use, but will be perfect for the small tight streams that I fish.. Cost me AU$68-70 including postage.. I sorted all my gear out last year when I sold a heap of it then replaced it all with the Daiwa Presso rods and a mix of Daiwa  Ageas, Presso, Gekkabijin, Exceler (2) & Revros (2) reels..

Key Specifications

Gear Ratio: 5.3:1

Maximum Drag: 2kg / 4.4lbs

Line Retrieve: 71cm / 28.0in per crank

Knob Type: I type

Bearings (BB/Roller): 4/1

Weight: 240g / 8.5oz

Spool / Line Capacity

Nylon Line (lb-m): 3-140 / 4-100

PE Line (#-m): 0.3-150 / 0.4-120

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.ab1f95e83e687f9dda7de64aa39cb42a.jpg

Edited by meppstas
additions
2 people like this

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG