Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stuchambers

Molongle Creek

4 posts in this topic

Now that's time well spent, nice video clip... well done..

cheers

Adrian

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG

Bloody great vidoe there mate.

i remember a few years ago i was on Bribey island and we dropped a few crab pots. Being our dirst time nd having no ide we dropped em hen 2 hrs latter heading back in we noticed they were sitting on dry land. Big tides up there.

once again nice work

1 person likes this

pro staff.jpg

My mate lives in Sydney and I have been down in Tassie for 12 years now, it can be a challenge to go to a new area and find fish. We would have liked more action on bara or jacks in the river but wasn't till the last day that we started to understand where the fish would be and the best tides to chase them. Same with the crabs in Sydney we fish hard up on the shore but most people including the pros had the traps a lot further from the edge of the mangroves up there.

I guess that is a lot of the fun/challenge working out how to fish the place.

Thanks  for watching and the feedback

Cheers

Stu

2 people like this