Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meppstas

Repair job coming up later...

3 posts in this topic

I have a few repair jobs coming up once the trout season closes.. had three bibs broken off by trout today once they were in the landing net..

The little Daiwa Yogiri lures are great trout takers but the bibs are very small and quite fragile.. luckily I still have plenty of lures that will see me through the trout season any way..

cheers

Adrian 

5a016072d8d24_BrokenbibsontheDaiwaYogirilures..4977(Medium).thumb.JPG.27cd9ce4dab4a974149e388f70730803.JPG

2 people like this

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG

I just make them out of hard plastic that's around the same thickness to what was originally there.. but I do put a thin layer of hardener on it and it's worked so far on another one that got busted of some time ago...B|

2 people like this

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG