Sign in to follow this  
meppstas

Pirtek Fishing Challenge 2018

Just received notification of the Pirtek Fishing Challenge 2018.. jumped straight in signed up and paid so I'm ready for it on March 18.. It's all for a good cause too..

https://pirtekfishingchallenge.com.au/

PFC-FOOTER-web.jpg.f4d1b6b989a4afe403bc76efb4f265b9.jpg

cheers

Adrian

• Like 3

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG

Thanks LAR-FIN.

Always tough going up against the lake fisher's, though I did manage 2nd place overall back in 2014 which was good..

It happens on the day doesn't it.. one never knows what may be lurking in a deep stretch of river..O.o

cheers

Adrian

Edited by meppstas
  • Like 1

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG

Here's the list of Salt & fresh water species for each state... https://pirtekfishingchallenge.com.au/target-species/

• Like 1

Well I never got to wet a line in the Pirtek Fishing Challenge due to gale force winds and heavy rain... wind gusting up to 70 kph kept me inside all day.. Always next year to have another go at it..

So I went onto https://imsatv.imsa.com  and watched the Sebring 12 hour car race (USA) which I thoroughly enjoyed.. It did start at 2:20 am EST as they're around 15 hours behind us in Florida, I started watching it at 5:00 am onwards.. Anyone who loves their car racing like I do then this site is well worth saving.. There's also plenty of full replays of races to watch as well..

cheers

Adrian

5aafad9bc736d_IMG_5924(Medium).thumb.JPG.ffe0afc31805659dd7b189a6876620c7.JPG

Very wet and windy conditions...

Edited by meppstas
additions
  • Like 2