Sign in to follow this  
meppstas

Tackle Tactics..

I've not that long ago been informed that Tackle Tactics are now the new Australian Distributor for Mepps lures, already they are starting to get stock into tackle stores so the Mepps range of lures will soon be readily available.. TT have been in contact with me and would like me to be the brand ambassador for Mepps which I have agreed to do.. It only involves placing a few trout articles & photos on their site from time to time and something I look forward to doing.. Good thing is that the owner himself has used the Mepps lures many years ago too so he's as keen as mustard to get them in the tackle stores ASAP too. They were just glad to find someone who has had a long standing & plenty success in catching trout using the Mepps spinners in the rivers & streams here in Australia.  I should be on their site in the next week or so,,
** Check the site out & sign up for a newsletter and be in the draw for weekly prizes.... 

http://www.tackletactics.com.au/

cheers
Adrian

Edited by meppstas
  • Like 2

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG

Congratulations Adrian, going by your fishing ability, photo's and posts I'm sure TT's and their readers won't be disappointed

Cheers

Yorky

• Thanks 1

Thanks Yorky, I was a little overwhelmed when they asked to take it on.. Np pressure they said as I only have to  put a trout report & a few photos up every now & then..

So I'm actually looking forward to it.. 

cheers

Adrian

'' Mepps Spin Fishing Guru ''                                                                                                                                                                                                             g-Adrian working the Meander River fast water (Custom).JPG

Thanks LF...  :fishing-emoticon:

Nice mate, congrates.

i used to to the Fishing report for the Advertiser here and loved it.

photo your first report for our site mate 😉😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pro staff.jpg

Thanks Moons, will do that once they've set me up..

cheers

Adrian

I have already had a few articles placed on the Tackle Tactics home site.. here it is if anyone is interested in a read... http://tackletactics.com.au/Tips-Techniques

There's also plenty of other TT Pro Team members with articles on there as well that may be of some help.. 

subscribe to their weekly newsletter and be in a weekly draw to win some great prizes.. http://tackletactics.com.au/Subscribe

cheers
Adrian

Edited by meppstas

Well done. You deserve it after all your efforts. Just don't give away all your secrets or places  you fish 😀

• Thanks 1

:smileys-fish-430558:"I'm just a simple fisherman"    :smileys-fish-430558:

18 hours ago, Kaz said:

Well done. You deserve it after all your efforts. Just don't give away all your secrets or places  you fish 😀

Thanks Kaz,  there will be no secrets spots given away that's for sure..

cheers

Adrian

• Like 1